Wednesday, October 2, 2019

The Ammo Shortage of 2008 and Gunbot.net

2008 Brought many crazy things. The stock market collapsed and politics was fully engaged. Barack Obama was just elected and that scared the heck out of every supporter of the second amendment! I think that’s probably how it started. President Obama had made some noise in his campaign about gun control and many believed stricter laws were imminent. So many started to buy up all the ammo they could find creating a “run” on ammunition throughout the country. This also happened somewhat in 2012 after the Sandy Hook shootings. When this “crisis” started I decided on buying reloading components instead of ammo. That proved to be a bonus for me because the shortage had not hit primers yet, although it eventually did. It didn’t affect me a lot because I’ve always had an inventory of ammunition. What worried me some was that I would start to deplete that inventory and not be able to replace it. It turned out that I didn’t have to worry and things bounced back. During this time of uneasiness I found a great place to search for ammo. Gunbot.net
This site is great for finding what you need in the area of ammunition, reloading components, and magazines. I like the no nonsense way this site is set up and that they tell you when something is out of stock or not. It also will show you the total price of ammunition but also the price per round. You can set your “good deal” threshold which means you can pick a price per round that you’re looking for and the site will let you know in red letters or a “beep alert” that you can set. I found this site easy to use and simple (like my brain). Now, I know that there are other similar sites out there but this was the first one I came across and it helped in my time of “need”. There is even a list of retailers that they follow on this site that is ever growing.
I am grateful even in these times of plenty that gunbot.com is out there. It’s easy to find what I need fast. Check it out
Gunbot.net
Semper Paratus
Check 6
Burn

No comments:

Post a Comment