Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Remembering Chris Kyle

I just wanted to say a few words about Chris Kyle. Today is his birthday. Before his book, death and the movie and lawsuit hype I enjoyed Chris’s accomplishments. Sometimes I wish he wouldn’t have written a book. He may still be alive or at the very least, less people would have a bad view of him. I never met him but I knew three people who did. They spoke highly of him and I trust the opinions of these three.
I hope Chris’s family is taken care of and that they can move on. My feeling is that Chris did his job as a sniper and did it well. He couldn’t picture himself at home and comfortable while his fellow military members were still in harm’s way. That is a true brother in arms. I admire and agree with that sentiment.
Happy birthday Chris. Rest in peace. We miss you.

Semper Paratus
Burn

No comments:

Post a Comment