Wednesday, September 30, 2020

Conspiracy

In the past I’ve railed against mainstream media (MSM). I have a huge bias opposing mainstream media because of the irresponsible, and often dishonest, hacking disguised as reporting. But there are some good reporters and people working in journalism. Like anything else, the bad ones ruin it for everyone. But I also feel that those in charge, producers, editors, etc. should take care of this problem. I fear there is power and politics involved and it won’t change. This is why President Trump doesn’t trust the media. I tend to agree that the media has an angle in almost all that they do. I’m frankly fed up and I stay away from MSM. Having said that, where do you go for “real” news? Most people go to the internet. Going to the internet is dangerous. I’m not saying don’t do it, I’m saying be very careful. Make sure of your sources. There are numerous conspiracy theories out there concerning everything. Con trails, HAARP project, aliens, JFK, 9-11, flat earth, Bilderberg, skull and bones, CFR, and many others are out there to temp you into belief. The problem with all this is even to an unbeliever there is so much theory out there that there is bound to be some truth in some of it. Knowing what is true and what is baloney is often difficult to discern. I was in the military for several years and have worked for the government in many capacities my entire adult life. The government is truly capable of anything. So when I hear a conspiracy theory, I always have a nagging suspicion, especially if it involves the government. So when I hear of a disease that is killing “thousands”, spreads like wild fire, and often has no symptoms I’m very dubious. I know that COVID-19 is real and that it kills, but I doubt the reaction of the medical field and politicians. We have had many COVID viruses and we deal with influenza every year so you’re telling me that this is so different? I think there is some shenanigans going on here. Many would call that paranoia. There is evil in this world. There are some people that may do evil things occasionally but there are some people who are just evil. They live only for gain and power. They get others involved with their evil plans. President Ezra Taft Benson said this about evil in the Book of Mormon: “Now undoubtedly Moroni could have pointed out many factors that led to the destruction of the people, but notice how he singled out the secret combinations, just as the Church today could point out many threats to peace, prosperity, and the spread of God’s work, but it has singled out the greatest threat as the godless conspiracy. There is no conspiracy theory in the Book of Mormon —it is a conspiracy fact.” As we have seen in the latest and current civil unrest, the police cannot protect you. I’m not knocking law enforcement, they are the best. I want to double fund them! So we must protect ourselves. Gun sales are “tracked” by applications for background checks. This does not mean there was a gun purchase attached to the check, but probably. So in June 2020 those applications were up 136% from June 2019. 3.9 million applications is a record for any month. Before that, May 2020 had 3.7 million. Even if only half those applicants bought a gun then that is one and a half million for May and June each. For me. The current “conspiracy” theory is connected to other events. The theory is that COVID-19 is not what the media is saying it is. It’s not what the government (CDC) is saying it is. This article talks about Sweden, who did not lock-down or even mask up, and how the Swedes handled this virus. Sweden has comparable numbers, deaths and positives, to the UK who locked down similar to the U.S. Like I said before, it’s about controlling people. https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/sweden-shows-lockdowns-were-unnecessary-no-wonder-public-health-officials-hate-it/ar-BB1904YN?fbclid=IwAR0_b2cX4q7Q_ct-MgfRzK_BoEkh_3jMUSD0hngLbv1prpPOQtssFY2XgMM This is an article about how China “fooled” the world into their panic. https://www.news.com.au/finance/economy/world-economy/coronavirus-theory-that-chinese-propaganda-encouraged-western-nations-to-lock-down/news-story/19c3e85f1f3088e5b06f2fb97ee50629 Now I’m sure I’ll be shamed and ridiculed for even suggesting these things. How could the government get fooled? How could we as a people be manipulated like that? As an aside. I was in the military at an obscure airfield in Panama in 1988. The Iran-Contra affair had already occurred. The U.S. government was ordered by the people and Congress to stop supporting the Contras and the Tower Commission finished their investigation. The affair was over but the support continued in earnest. It wasn’t until December 1989, when the U.S. invaded Panama, that the support stopped. What I learned was that a determined group in our government can and will do anything it has a mind, and the funds, to do. I’m not saying that any of this is true. I’m just saying that it is possible. I have a problem with those who want people control. We live in a country of liberty and I don’t want that to change. I believe there are evil people in this world that only want to consume power and wealth. Controlling the masses has always been an important part of doing that. It may not be a big, all inclusive, full blown, conspiracy, but it is at the lease people manipulating people and resources. We are affected by this and need to our best to fight against it. Semper Paratus Check 6 Burn

1 comment:

  1. Our Media Is Guilty of Sedition. They Lie, They Omit, And They Distort Everything. They do not report the news, they spew leftist propaganda. Everything they do is dishonest, everything they do is against American interests

    ReplyDelete