Saturday, July 4, 2015

Happy 4th

I hope this 4th of July we can remember the price that was paid for the wonderful freedoms that we enjoy.  Of course the "bumper sticker" is right freedom is not free.  I hope you can spend time with family and friends and celebrate the birthday of this great Republic.  I hope also that the people of this great a Republic can change the course of our nation.  It seems to be going in a direction opposite of the scripture "Blessed is the nation who's God is the Lord". I know these are the last days and I know that things are bad in the last days, but I thought this nation might endure a little longer under the Judeo-Christian influence from whence it came.  It doesn't seem so.
This difficult times call for preparedness and self-defense.  Please do what is needed for your family to be able to endure these troubled times.  Also remember the importance of your voice as Americans.  Vote.  Make your wishes known to those who run this country.  Even when it seems your voice is lost or ignored, speak up anyway.
Happy glorious 4th!  And God bless America!

Semper Paratus
Check 6
Burn


No comments:

Post a Comment