Friday, December 25, 2015

A Good Time To Reflect

Merry Christmas to all!  I hope that this time of year you can enjoy family and friends regardless of your beliefs.  As the new year draws nigh I hope you will take this time to reflect, recommit, repent, and resolve that the coming year will be better for you, your family, friends, and the world.
As for me and my house, we hope that the light of Christ can be with you and yours.  May all that is good and right be amid your lives always.  Commit to being better prepared, spiritually, mentally, physically, and temporally.  Commit to taking your safety and security into your own hands.  I believe being prepared gives great safety and security so that you can serve others.
This season we should focus on what matters most God, Family, Country, Honor.

Semper Paratus
Check 6

Burn

No comments:

Post a Comment