Tuesday, September 1, 2020

Police and Kyle Rittenhouse Shooting (Updated)

The following is two opinions from my friend and brother Don Verde. He was (and is) a federal agent with over 20 years under his belt besides being a Marine. He understands what it's like to be on the front lines putting yourself out there in defense of this country and Americans. His unique experience and frankly mature spirituality means a lot in his opinion. I agree with him and want to share his views with you. The man who was shot in the back by police in Wisconsin was a sadistic rapist with a knife. Floyd was a violent felon with a body full of drugs. Criminals in Wisconsin who attacked the armed 17 year old and ended up being shot were felons, one, a child sex offender. Criminals prey on the innocent and many meet their destiny in this life. Police are not there to serve and protect the criminal, they are there to serve and protect the INNOCENT!! I will not double guess police actions based on videos anymore, after seeing how deceitful the Main Stream Media has become. I will pray for the police tonight, for the soldier, for freedom, for the unborn, for the children victimized by sexual predators and for the innocent law abiding citizen of any color... God bless America!! Don Verde What is an example of a vigilante? The definition of a vigilante is a person who takes the law into his or her own hands. An example of a vigilante is a person who makes it his mission to kill murderers. Because some have accused Kyle Rittenhouse of being a Vigilante, it is important to clarify what that really means. If I go to an area of town with a high crime rate and I carry a weapon for my protection, I am “not” a vigilante. If I decide to help a friend protect his business from violent rioters who outnumber police, I am “not” a vigilante. If the business is burnt to the ground and I go the next day and kill the person who did it, then yes, I am a vigilante. So, my armed presence in front of a store to prevent a crime and my defense of life if attacked “is” protected by the constitution. My actions to get even after the fact, are not. Carrying a weapon should never be viewed as a lack of commitment to Christ. I will always praise those who are willing to lay down their life for their friends, weather it is a sworn officer, soldier or a simple citizen. “the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.” Don Verde Addition: In November 2021 Kyle Rittenhouse was found "Not guilty" of all charges against him. I see my wise friend Don Verde was correct, he is not a "vigilante".

No comments:

Post a Comment