Tuesday, January 28, 2014

How do I love gunbot.net? Let me count the ways…

Have you ever wanted to buy ammo or magazines online but were intimidated by the hits on Google? (18,100,000 for just the word ammo!) I have been shooting since I was 8 and reloading for about 20 years so when the last ammo “scare” happened, I had the components and ammo I wanted. The problem is, I shoot a couple of times a week. So, I like to replace what I use. During that stressful time I found it difficult to find certain ammo and components. I guess it wasn’t really stressful, but frustrating. It’s still frustrating that it’s sometimes difficult to find .22 ammunition. But that frustration was eased with gunbot.net. This site is great for finding what you need in the area of ammunition, reloading components, and magazines. I like the no nonsense way this site is set up and that they tell you when something is out of stock or not. It also will show you the total price of ammunition but also the price per round. You can set your “good deal” threshold which means you can pick a price per round that you’re looking for and the site will let you know in red letters or a “beep alert” that you can set. I found this site easy to use and simple (like my brain). Now, I know that there are other similar sites out there but this was the first one I came across and it helped in my time of “need”. There is even a list of retailers that they follow on this site that is ever growing.
If you order these items on the internet, this website could help. Please take a look and let me know what you think?

Semper Paratus

Burn

No comments:

Post a Comment