Sunday, May 31, 2020

This Business Will Get Out of Control

In the 1990 movie “The Hunt for Red October” there is a line that describes the current state of this country.
The line is from Fred Thompson who was also a Senator for Tennessee for several years. He was playing Admiral Josh Painter:

This business will get out of control. It will get out of control and we'll be lucky to live through it.“

Between COVID-19 and brutal, murdering cops and some “protestors” who are just criminals the country is going nuts. 
The key to all of this is survival my friends. You and I must survive to save the Republic. 
In the next few days I will repost some articles that I feel are very important and very relevant to the times we live in. 
Keep yourselves Safe out there!

Semper Paratis 
Check 6
Burn

1 comment:

  1. Thanks For sharing this Superb article.I use this Article to show my assignment in college.it is useful For me Great Work. cheap like instagram

    ReplyDelete