Wednesday, March 11, 2020

Who Your Friends Are

Vice President Biden has aligned himself with self proclaimed gun grabber Representative Robert O’Rourke. Then VP Biden got into a shouting match with an auto worker in Detroit swearing and challenging him to “go outside”. My money is on the 30 something auto worker rather than the 77 year old in that match up...
VP Biden kept saying “I didn’t say that” to the auto worker. That is true VP you never said the actual words “I’ll take your guns”. Just my AR-14 which shows his ignorance of guns to begin with. I want to ask a question. If VP Biden had said to a known criminal that he was going to have this criminal work for him if he were elected wouldn’t we accuse him being a criminal in guilt by association? Who you align yourself with says volumes to the world. My parents taught me to be careful in picking my friends and that's what I taught my children. There's a reason for that. Because those who we align our lives, or our campaign, influence us. My parents were concerned that if I had friends that did things they did not want me to do, that they would influence me in the wrong way. And they were right. So if VP Biden thinks that Rep O'Rourke won't make him the gun grabber that the Rep is, I think he's sorely mistaken. Rep O'Rourke has said he would confiscate guns by sending law enforcement to "visit". That's a pretty fascist, draconian method that I don't even think is constitutional. Frank Sinatra was painted with a broad brush concerning his connection to the Mafia. Was he part of them? I don't know but because he hung out with some of them he was considered in some circles dirty. Vice President Biden, you too are being considered for those you align yourself with. Rep O'Rourke can not be trusted in my opinion. VP Biden can not be trusted either when it comes to the second amendment. He thinks confiscating a particular rifle that he, and others like him, deem too dangerous for civilians is upholding the second amendment. Why the gun grabbers are fixated on the particular gun I don't know. I think the idea of this is beyond these politicians experience. They know nothing about these weapons or the ballistics of their rounds. They are being dictated to by who knows who? This should concern every American. VP Biden asked the auto worker if he needed 100 rounds? I'm not sure why. AR-15's are not military guns! I carried several guns while in the military, but not one was ever, nor would it ever be, and AR-15. The problem is that when they describe the guns they want to ban it is not just the AR-15. From their descriptions they would band my Ruger 10-22 .22 rifle! They keep saying they don't want to take my guns but they lie. Once in a while they are up front like Nancy Pelosi who said turn 'em in. I still don't understand why they can not see that it will not change crime. As if only guns are to blame for violence and crime.
So don't believe VP Biden when he says he doesn't want to take your guns. As if he owning a couple shot guns turns him into a gun expert knowing the difference between and AR-15 and AR-14...

Semper Paratus
Check 6
Burn

No comments:

Post a Comment