Wednesday, July 15, 2020

Masks Research

Please hear me out. What I’m going to say here is wildly unpopular. Some think it’s downright dangerous. But I’ve come to the conclusion that wearing a mask is a complete, and total, waste of time! I’m not sure why the medical world is heaping this silly practice upon the world. I’m not a healthcare worker, nor do I have an education in medicine. Because of this, I had to really get in there and study this out as best I could. I’ve come to the conclusion that we are being duped. Masks do little to nothing.
Not having a background in medicine and not being familiar with medical terms and phraseology made it difficult for me to understand and read these studies and analysis. So I had to really read these things. My conclusions may not be the same as yours. I originally only wanted to know how much, in percentage numbers, cloth masks helped the wearer or those around the wearer. I was thinking I would find 30% or even 20%. What I actually found was 0.02%, which to me is next to nothing.
Here is my research: (I read the articles thoroughly but also looked at some, but not all, of the footnotes, resources, and supplemental material for these articles.)
https://www.greenmedinfo.com/blog/masks-dont-work-review-science-relevant-covid-19-social-policy-0
https://www.thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736(20)31142-9/fulltext
https://www.infectioncontroltoday.com/view/cloth-masks-are-useless-against-covid-19
https://www.mcgill.ca/oss/article/covid-19-health/cloth-masks-given-ok-do-they-work
https://www.nap.edu/read/25776/chapter/1
“Cloth face coverings may help prevent people who have COVID-19 from spreading the virus to others”
“A cloth face covering may not protect the wearer, but it may keep the wearer from spreading the virus to others.”
https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/prevent-getting-sick/about-face-coverings.html
This is the definitive conclusion that the CDC has come up with? You “may” be, and “most likely” will be safe with masks. How less sure can you be?
“Cloth face coverings are most likely to reduce the spread of COVID-19 when they are widely used by people in public settings.”
If your mechanic described your fixed brakes in this way would you drive the vehicle? I think it’s criminal to put people’s lives in danger by telling them something will protect them when it won’t. Too bad no one will account for it.
I love the 90’s series “The X Files”. It just fed my appetite for conspiracy. But as I watch the mess that has unfolded in this country I feel like I’m living a X files episode. Between COVID-19 and the racial divide in this country I get the feeling there is more afoot than bad timing. I’m not saying this virus does not exist but I think there are sinister hands involved in it. The race angle is constantly used for those with an agenda. I’m also not saying bigotry and racism does not exist. As long as there are humans on this earth there will be racism. Be very careful about what you accept. If the mainstream media is pushing something then be very careful. They usually ignore facts and quote each other.
Research this mask thing yourself. See what you think. I just saw another “study” that had to do with 2 cosmetology workers. I don’t think this was actually a scientific study, but it fit the “mask up” narrative just fine. Beware of where you get your information and what that info is based on.
This article is not about masks but about COVID-19 deaths.
https://www.technocracy.news/cdc-confirms-extremely-low-covid-19-death-rate/?fbclid=IwAR2obGmDzyss5ueBPbC1lpqPGLDng-HD0dRm5yxOhQuVeB0rqk5_1y5qsx0
A quote from a Star Trek character comes to mind.
“Spock, I’ve found that evil usually triumphs… unless good is very, very careful”
Dr. Leonard McCoy, Star Trek
Be very careful out there my friends.

Semper Paratus
Check 6
Burn

2 comments:

  1. Health Care workers have worn masks for over 100 years. Let me ask you this. If you were having surgery, would you want them To wear masks or would you be happy if the surgical team did NOT wear masks ?? Why did they start wearing masks ? Not for " good luck". It has been in use for that long....hardly seems like some limited study. I am Not a Doctor and Don't play one on TV. I don't see a harm from masks and there may well be a harm for no masks. Having said that I also know these things typically turn into flame wars so....I said my say. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with masks during surgery. But why doesn't the patient wear one? Masks don't help the wearer. The only way masks will help is if we all wear the right ones, the right way. Will that happen? Probably not.
      So if you're sick wear a mask. Otherwise, they do very little. John I may not agree with you, but I do encourage you to do actual research and not just trust everyone who, hopefully, know what's best for you!

      Delete