Monday, December 24, 2018

Knowing What Gunfire Sounds Like

This is a good article. Read it here: http://www.activeresponsetraining.net/recognizing-the-sound-of-gunfire
It is by Greg Ellifritz

Folks I do apologize. My article that is no longer posted here, was written 2 years ago and I did take it from Greg meaning to give credit for his work. I neglected to give him credit and was asked to take it down at the time and did so. Obviously it was not eliminated from my files and was reposted. I apologize again for stealing from Greg. At the time it was not my intent, but I do agree, that is what it is.

Sorry Greg and to anyone else who may have been offended by it.

I have tried from that time on to ask the original author before using their material. My assistant posted this and I have now put in place safeguards for this to never happen again. I take full responsibility.



Burn


No comments:

Post a Comment